Lashes LTD Lash Serum
Your lashes will look Longer, Thicker & Darker with continued use!
The nourishing and moisturizing ingredients will help protect your lashes from breakage. Use daily to condition and enhance your natural lashes.
- Cleanse eye area and let dry.
- Pull brush from container wiping back of brush against container opening to leave a small amount of liquid on the brush.
- Apply to the upper lash line like you would an eyeliner, but be careful not to go past the natural lash line.
- Do not apply to lower lashes and do not double dip. Using more will not provide better results.
- Avoid getting solution in your eyes.
- Do not rub eyes or apply other skin care for a couple of minutes so as not to spread the solution.
- Do not use if you are under the age of 18.
- DO NOT GET IN THE EYE. If you do get the product in your eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are undergoing cancer treatment.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If redness, irritation or unwanted discoloration occurs discontinue use.
- When desired results are achieved, you may reduce usage to two or three times weekly.
Lashes LTD is not intended to treat, prevent, cure, relieve, resolve, stop or reduce hair loss or to promote new hair growth. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Water, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminolglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexapeptide-2, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Phosphate, Biotin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Panthenol, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Sodium Chloride, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root (Red Ginseng) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Glycyrrhiza Blabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate-20, Triethanolamine, Isopropyl Cloprostenate, Phenoxyethanol (and) Methylparaben (and) Ethylparaben (and) Butylparaben (and) Propylparaben (and) Isobutylparaben.