We have expanded and doubled our space
to add an esthetics classroom
and a treatment room for body contouring.
12801 E. 85th St N.
Owasso, OK 74055.
Love Light & Energy
Licensed Massage Therapist
Holy Fire Reiki
Essential Oil Aromatherapy
Welcome our new massage therapist, Shawna Walker! Shawna is now booking appointments for massage, reiki sessions, and foot reflexology.
August Special: Add on
Cupping & Aromatherapy
Evoque COVID-19 Phase Three Protocols
Now that we are in “Phase Three” of reopening, some of our precautions and protocols have changed again. In an effort to keep our clients and ourselves healthy and COVID-19 FREE, we ask that our clients adhere to these as well. Some of these are mandated by our State Board of Cosmetology. Some have been recommended by health care professionals.
As inconvenient as some of these may be, please note that your EXHALE is our INHALE as we are an arm’s length away from you, or less, during spa services.
• You are entering Evoque at your own risk. We have implemented all policies and protocols mandated by our governing boards and a few more not required, but as there is no way to distinguish an infected client from an uninfected client, you may inadvertently be exposed to COVID-19 or other infectious diseases.
• If you feel sick prior to your appointment, please lets us know and reschedule. Late cancellation fees will be waived for illness.
• Pre-screening questions: If your answer is YES, you will need to reschedule:
Have you recently had a cough?
Have you recently had a fever?
Have you been around anyone who has had a fever, cough or any other symptoms of illness recently?
Has any member of your household been diagnosed with COVID-19? Been quarantined? Or had any symptoms of COVID-19 or other illnesses?
Have you traveled out of state in the last 21 days?
Have you been in a group of more than 10 people in the last 21 days?
• Do not bring anyone with you as per State Board, only the client receiving the service is allowed inside the spa. There will be no exceptions to this.
• Do not bring any food or drink to your appointment.
• Use the restroom before you leave home possible to cut down on restroom traffic.
• Text your service provider when you arrive.
• Wait in your vehicle until your service provider replies and tells you to come inside.
• Service providers will be happy to provide a disposable face mask if you would like one.
• Hand sanitizer is available for your use.
• The restroom must be cleaned and disinfected by us after each and every use. Please do not enter the restroom without express permission from your service provider.
• Service providers will wear masks for services done up close.
• Service providers will wear fresh gloves for each client.
• Service providers will be taking their own temperatures throughout the day.
• Service providers will not be working if they have a fever of 99 or above or any symptoms of illness.
• Service providers will be disinfecting all implements and surfaces in between appointments according to recommendations by the CDC, Oklahoma State Board of Cosmetology, and other respected medical professionals.
• We use an EPA-registered, hospital-grade, liquid sterilant that is a bactericide, fungicide, and viricide.
• We are allowing a gap in between each client so we have plenty of time to clean and disinfect, but we have been running over at times.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. We appreciate all of you and wish to do our best to keep us all as "protected” as possible.
The Evoque Staff
Lainie & Angie