We have expanded and doubled our space
to add an esthetics classroom
and a treatment room for body contouring.
It is gorgeous!
12801 E. 85th St N.
Owasso, OK 74055.
Laser Lipo stimulates adipose cells to release much of their cellular content (water, fatty acids, and glycerol) into the interstitial space so that it is subsequently drained and naturally metabolized by the body. This is how the fat cells shrink, which is visibly seen as a loss in centimeters on the treated areas, slimming patients effectively.
Consultation & One Session $60
Package of 6
Package of 12
Evoque COVID-19 Phase Three Protocols
Now that we are in “Phase Three” of reopening, some of our precautions and protocols have changed again. In an effort to keep our clients and ourselves healthy and COVID-19 FREE, we ask that our clients adhere to these as well. Some of these are mandated by our State Board of Cosmetology. Some have been recommended by health care professionals.
As inconvenient as some of these may be, please note that your EXHALE is our INHALE as we are an arm’s length away from you, or less, during spa services. Please do not come in if you are sick.
• You are entering Evoque at your own risk. We have implemented all policies and protocols mandated by our governing boards and a few more not required, but as there is no way to distinguish an infected client from an uninfected client, you may inadvertently be exposed to COVID-19 or other infectious diseases.
• If you feel sick prior to your appointment, please lets us know and reschedule. Late cancellation fees will be waived for illness.
• Pre-screening questions: If your answer is YES, you will need to reschedule:
Have you recently had a cough or shortness of breath?
Have you recently had a fever?
Have you been around anyone who has had a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other symptoms of illness recently?
Is any member of your household currently awaiting results of a COVID-19 test?
Has any member of your household been diagnosed with COVID-19? Been quarantined? Or had any symptoms of COVID-19 or other illnesses?
Have you traveled out of state in the last 21 days?
• Do not bring anyone with you as per State Board, only the client receiving the service is allowed inside the spa. There will be no exceptions to this.
• Do not bring any food or drink to your appointment.
• Use the restroom before you leave home possible to cut down on restroom traffic.
• Text your service provider when you arrive.
• Wait in your vehicle until your service provider replies and tells you to come inside.
• Service providers will be happy to provide a disposable face mask if you would like one.
• Hand sanitizer is available for your use.
• Service providers will wear masks during services.
• Service providers will wear fresh gloves for each client.
• Service providers will be taking their own temperatures throughout the day.
• Service providers will not be working if they have a fever of 99 or above or any symptoms of illness.
• Service providers will be disinfecting all implements and surfaces in between appointments according to recommendations by the CDC, Oklahoma State Board of Cosmetology, and other respected medical professionals.
• We use an EPA-registered, hospital-grade, liquid sterilant that is a bactericide, fungicide, and viricide.
• We are allowing a gap in between each client so we have plenty of time to clean and disinfect, but we have been running over at times.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. We appreciate all of you and wish to do our best to keep us all as "protected” as possible.
The Evoque Staff
Lainie & Angie